Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Represent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if Jamie @ Raceco is doing the fab work does that make this a Raceco build and not an RPG build?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Represent, RPG has done all the solidworks and cad drawing for this build. They are using Jamie Campbell as the fabricator (imo extremely talented and skilled fabricator, an excellent choice for this build and RPG products). It is an RPG build not Raceco. It is a collaboration of many people, and companies put together by Chris Ross and RPG.

-Greg

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually those did come off the truck after the Kings did. We needed to put a stock setup back on to make the truck mobile because he sold his old stuff. I will try my best to post up daily progress pics.

:pokeowned:

Well I'm very excited about this build and to see what you guys can REALLY do to a Raptor:happy107:RPG

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Jamie Campbell built prerunner doing what its supposed to do.

Brother in law didnt like his pics out on the interwebz...

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just wanted to show how well his cages hold up. If I had a pic of the truck upright I would have posted that. That truck has been in two rollovers and saved 4 lives.

I don't get the 1% thing. Didn't mean to put frf in a bad light.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is not a whole lot more I can add to the question about is it an RPG build or a RaceCo build other than a little more clarification. Right now the whole build is a team effort that spans many shops even beyond just RPG and RaceCo. From powder coaters to laser cutters, machine shop etc. One thing is certain, both RaceCo and RPG employees are spending countless hours getting their hands dirty to produce the best results possible. Corey's computer is firing on all cylinders designing something that will revolutionize the Raptor. There is no middle man in this project, as I said before it's all hands on deck to make this happen.

We are very fortunate to have a very strong relationship with RaceCo and it has worked out to everyones advantage. RaceCo has been able to hiring more employees because of their ties to RPG, thus allowing us to keep costs down to make sure the saving get passed on to you all. Doing business in CA is expensive, and so are the addition of employees, I.E. healthcare, workers comp and all the above.

Trust me when I tell you all the end result will be amazing. Jamie and Corey are coming up with some insanely good ideas to take the Raptor to the next level.

Lets get this back on track. I'm getting more pics a few hours and will start to explain why we are doing things a certain way.

Thanks

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think i'm almost as excited for the final result of this build as I was waiting for my truck to come in!