Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I guess they were just trying to gather parts up for the pic of the front end torn apart but I'm pretty sure those stock fox shocks weren't what came off this truck going into this. I'm not trying to bust balls I just thought it was funny. RPG I know you guys are crazy busy with this build along with all of your other day to day business, but PLEASE keep us up to date on the progress of this build. We anxiously await any and all pictures as well.

Actually those did come off the truck after the Kings did. We needed to put a stock setup back on to make the truck mobile because he sold his old stuff. I will try my best to post up daily progress pics.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are those signature "Jamie" welds! Can't wait to see the finished product...well, strike that, I can wait, finish my truck first! Its less work. :laughing1:

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So excuse the dumb question,but the doublers on the spring hangers are for added strength? Are the stock spring hangers the next weak link in the rear suspension? Especially if you have upgraded your springs and shocks?

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy Crap, these guys are working hard. I wish I could post more pictures for everybody, but I promised to let RPG maintain that control.

Maybe we need some forum spies to go down to RaceCo and do some undercover work.

LOL

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holy Crap, these guys are working hard. I wish I could post more pictures for everybody, but I promised to let RPG maintain that control.

Maybe we need some forum spies to go down to RaceCo and do some undercover work.

LOL

How about No, No and No again:893karatesmiley-thu. I will keep posting up, maybe even a video if I get a creative bug up my arrss.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please do! I dont think I can bare the suspense any more

10-4

This is going to be about a 6-7 week build so I'll try to keep ya all up to speed without giving up the end result along the way. We have 3 shops working on this right now plus countless other contributors to pull it all together.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

LOL

Hmmmm...Raptor paparazzi. Wonder how much a pic of your rig could get me??

I am trying to save up for some Fox 3.0's....just sayin

:peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hmmmm...Raptor paparazzi. Wonder how much a pic of your rig could get me??

I am trying to save up for some Fox 3.0's....just sayin

:peace:

I like the way you think. I'll help if I can get a cut.:laughing1: