Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One of the requests Chris had was for us was to not rip apart his amazing interior anymore than needed, but still wanted the ability to have a little extra protection in case he decides to go rolling. Chris drives his truck 50 miles a day and didn't want the headache of having to deal with a full cage day in, and day out. The beauty of this cage is in the simplicity of the design. It will be a full bolt in assembly that can be shipped right to your door, no welding required and not all that hard to put in. The cage itself is mounted to the body mounts for extra strength, and will allow you to run 4 point belts. It won't save your truck in case of a roll-over, that is what insurance is for. However it will save you and the family so you can go offroading again. This will be a product that will be hitting our brochure soon.

Pics of the progress so far
DSC_0638.jpg
DSC_0639.jpg
DSC_0661.jpg
DSC_0665.jpg
DSC_0663-1.jpg

Chris is going to put his own special touch on the cage to go with the interior of the truck.

The beginning of the rear bed cage.
DSC_0679.jpg
DSC_0657.jpg

More hanger reinforcement
DSC_0686.jpg
DSC_0684.jpg

As far as the front end goes, that is gonna remain a secret for a while, but you can guess what's going bye-bye.
DSC_0672.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
and the list for my truck gets longer...

I remember the days when I would go to the mall to buy the newest Matchbox cars. My dad should have stopped me then and there!!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That cage looks awesome! Gonna be bothering you guys about that one when I come out in Nov-Dec, lol.

Truck is looking great, I'm having a good time watching all the updates.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I'm thinking of an excuse to go to your shop tomorrow...I'll let you know when I get there what it is :waytogo: