Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I guess they were just trying to gather parts up for the pic of the front end torn apart but I'm pretty sure those stock fox shocks weren't what came off this truck going into this. I'm not trying to bust balls I just thought it was funny. RPG I know you guys are crazy busy with this build along with all of your other day to day business, but PLEASE keep us up to date on the progress of this build. We anxiously await any and all pictures as well.

He sold his King setup if I recall correctly, so maybe the stockers were on there to make the truck driveable in the meantime.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is just like looking at your first Playboy mag, just can't wait to see the Centerfold. (Damn it, I got get another cold shower.)

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i thought me upgrading to beadlocks and 37's and addition to bump stops was a big deal... but woah this is on a way other level!!!! please update often, I cannot wait to see the final dealio!!!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He sold his King setup if I recall correctly, so maybe the stockers were on there to make the truck driveable in the meantime.

Could be the case, but deceiving cuz the first pic was taken in the RPG shop before tear down. I'm sure he just sold them before they took the pics and they needed something to take their place or something to that effect. It really makes no difference either way I just thought it was funny lookin.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Was out at the LBJ grasslands by Decatur a few weekends ago. Had a lot of fun drifting around the curves on their gravel roads

Lived here all my life and can count on one hand how many times I've been to the grasslands. Guess it's just one of those things that if you've been around it all your life it just doesn't seem interesting enough. Plus I've heard so many stories of things that have gone on out there that that place creeps me out. Never know what you might stumble upon.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get me some... damn, this looks exciting. And a cuttie wife to boot!

Can't wait to see more (of the truck that is).