Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:perkinswhatever:

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Corey said he took the truck out around the shop yesterday and just hit a few bumps and such. Well anyway he was laughing.

Did it get it's custom tune yet? Corey took me for a spin in it to get gas. Thing must be great for the chiropractors out there because every ones necks were twisting around to get an eye on this gorgeous beast.

As loud as it is, there is a lot more HP to be gained when it's tuned.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did it get it's custom tune yet? Corey took me for a spin in it to get gas. Thing must be great for the chiropractors out there because every ones necks were twisting around to get an eye on this gorgeous beast.

As loud as it is, there is a lot more HP to be gained when it's tuned.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I am going to remotely tune the truck once it is here. Thankfully technology allows me to data log and let my tuner get info real time, make adjustments and email them all live. Pretty cool.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
chris if you're bring that beast to the TRR I WANT A RIDE!!! or if you wanna throw me the keys to take it for a short trip around the back half of the track i would be willing to give ya 50 bucks haha not a lot i know but if it makes you feel better i have had tons of time on that track the past 6 months i even got to go a few laps with Adam Lunn in the rock&roll offroad TT53 now that was a ******* BLAST!!! but let it sink in an think about it haha you got a few months :hmm: