Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I told Jarrett we need food, or I am going to spill the beans.

:banghead::emotions122::pokeowned::upyours: You keep those beans in the can Mr Ross, and I don't care what anybody says, that's a dam sexy battery box. Thursday should bring some more eye candy.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Oh lil J some folks just don't know what they are lookin at. One spare layin flat ? Inside cage ? Are they making more than the original bedside mounts or extras as needed. Nice triangulation

As for food, BWW is very close. Stacey still there ?

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMMM I'm down for some BWW n Brew!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Darker Rims?

LRS_0069V1redwlogosdarkrims.jpg

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Oh lil J some folks just don't know what they are lookin at. One spare layin flat ? Inside cage ? Are they making more than the original bedside mounts or extras as needed. Nice triangulation

As for food, BWW is very close. Stacey still there ?

I had to go back and look but the notched frame support is in. ? Are you putting the bump through the notched frame support ? There seems to be a fi fi tube in that area ?

I think the bump centered above axle in frame looks best

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to go back and look but the notched frame support is in. ? Are you putting the bump through the notched frame support ? There seems to be a fi fi tube in that area ?

I think the bump centered above axle in frame looks best

Think your right about the frame notch. Looks like it will buy about 6" more up travel. Throw that little tidbit in with what appear to be the upper shock mounts way up by the front of the bed and I'm betting were looking at well over 20" of travel! Yea baby.

Still NEED more pics tomorrow though Jarrett!!! Please.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Think your right about the frame notch. Looks like it will buy about 6" more up travel. Throw that little tidbit in with what appear to be the upper shock mounts way up by the front of the bed and I'm betting were looking at well over 20" of travel! Yea baby.

Still NEED more pics tomorrow though Jarrett!!! Please.

Man, you guys are tough.