Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome Chris and Josh. Sorry I couldn't help over the weekend Chris, I've been out away from a computer and won't be back 'til tomorrow. Looks like Josh did a great job. :thumbsup:

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! I did many a rendition until Chris was happy. Cant wait to see what it actually looks like once its done!

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Slight changes but here's the final.

LRS_0069V1redwlogos.jpg

Josh

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Anybody notice it now has 4 doors? lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I think I have finally picked the color for the truck. Baring maybe changing the wheels a little bit. Here it is.

Redwithlogos-2.jpg
[/IMG]

i like it but....where is the FRF logo???

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Here is one I've always wanted to with my Raptor or one of my other off-road Ford trucks so I was hesitant to post this because I like to be different than others, but I figured since my Raptor is black I'd rather save this and probably do it on something else. My inspiration is in the lower right :D

cr-raptor-ford01.jpg

i'd like to see this with the blue = matte black, red = orange and silver stays the same with silver flares instead of black

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it but....where is the FRF logo???

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

i'd like to see this with the blue = matte black, red = orange and silver stays the same with silver flares instead of black

Josh, how did we forget FRF?