Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LRS_0069V1Mattedrabgreen2.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bingo Josh, what about white stars? Or all "other guys" logos with the red hash, instead of stars?

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

And can you move those up a little closer to the Window?

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is one I've always wanted to with my Raptor or one of my other off-road Ford trucks so I was hesitant to post this because I like to be different than others, but I figured since my Raptor is black I'd rather save this and probably do it on something else. My inspiration is in the lower right :D

cr-raptor-ford01.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is one I've always wanted to with my Raptor or one of my other off-road Ford trucks so I was hesitant to post this because I like to be different than others, but I figured since my Raptor is black I'd rather save this and probably do it on something else. My inspiration is in the lower right :D

cr-raptor-ford01.jpg

Ok, that's pretty bad ass... Damn you, stealing my army green thunder... Lol

Banned
Reaction score
Man you guys are coming up with some killer stuff. Wish I had more time to do more.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

cr-raptor-ford01.jpg

If I was ever to wrap/paint my truck, I'd do it in this scheme for sure.