Can anyone confirm with certainty the TPMS spec for 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doberman

Reaction score
Upgraded from a 2021 to a 2024 Raptor. Moved my aftermarket wheels/tpms to the 2024, figuring we could just reprogram the TPMS to the 2024. This has not been as easy as one would imagine. My belief is that the 2024 uses 315 mhz sensors. Tire Rack believes they are 433 mhz.

Any insights greatly appreciated. And yes, fully aware of topics such as "reprogramming versus relearning", and all the TPMS basics. I am just trying to find the spec on the OEM sensor.

Thanks!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Build sheet shows this. So yes. They have changed.
  • TIRE PRSRE SENSORS-433 MHZ LOW

fkim119

Reaction score

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Here is what I was told off my 24 802A vin. I ended up with the TPMS from TPMS.com and they work perfectly.

Was there any programming needed with the HUF Sensors?

jerrodbarrows

Reaction score
I didn't realize the TPMS spec had changed between 2018 and 2024 Raptors. I traded my 2018 in on a 2024 801a and brought my aftermarket wheels yo my new truck...moving the 2024 OEMs to my 2018 that I traded. When the TPMS didn't sync up on my drive home, I did a little digging and ended up at this post. Armed with a little bit of information and some expectations that I would need to buy 433mhz sensors, I went to Discount Tire with the hope that they could quickly replace the sensors without drama. I am now4 weeks and $456 into a saga that isn't resolved yet. Initially they tried their 315/433mhz universal sensor. They gave the truck back to me with the TPMS light still on and said the sensors "should be detected within a few miles/mins of driving" and sent me on my way. No luck so I went back the following Saturday and after an hour of dorking with their programmer, they decided to just order OEM sensors from the local Ford dealer. 13 days later, they swap out their universal aftermarket sensors with new OEM sensors that still aren't being detected by the truck...I am guessing incompetence somewhere along the path led to me getting the incorrect sensors. Now, I am debating on buying the sensors listed in the thread above from tpms.com . Besides a ton of wasted time, every time I let the Discount Tire monkeys break down my wheels/tires, I end up with more knicks and scratches. It is super frustrating.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't realize the TPMS spec had changed between 2018 and 2024 Raptors. I traded my 2018 in on a 2024 801a and brought my aftermarket wheels yo my new truck...moving the 2024 OEMs to my 2018 that I traded. When the TPMS didn't sync up on my drive home, I did a little digging and ended up at this post. Armed with a little bit of information and some expectations that I would need to buy 433mhz sensors, I went to Discount Tire with the hope that they could quickly replace the sensors without drama. I am now4 weeks and $456 into a saga that isn't resolved yet. Initially they tried their 315/433mhz universal sensor. They gave the truck back to me with the TPMS light still on and said the sensors "should be detected within a few miles/mins of driving" and sent me on my way. No luck so I went back the following Saturday and after an hour of dorking with their programmer, they decided to just order OEM sensors from the local Ford dealer. 13 days later, they swap out their universal aftermarket sensors with new OEM sensors that still aren't being detected by the truck...I am guessing incompetence somewhere along the path led to me getting the incorrect sensors. Now, I am debating on buying the sensors listed in the thread above from tpms.com . Besides a ton of wasted time, every time I let the Discount Tire monkeys break down my wheels/tires, I end up with more knicks and scratches. It is super frustrating.
Did Discount Tire at least offer to pay for the OEM sensors since their universal sensors didn’t work? If not, did they attempt to make it right and refund your cash for their sensors?

At this point, why not buy the sensors linked above in post #5…what else you have to lose?