Can anyone confirm with certainty the TPMS spec for 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerrodbarrows

Reaction score
Did Discount Tire at least offer to pay for the OEM sensors since their universal sensors didn’t work? If not, did they attempt to make it right and refund your cash for their sensors?

At this point, why not buy the sensors linked above in post #5…what else you have to lose?
Yeah...the saga continues...yes, they ordered and installed (without charging me any more $) the OEM sensors (and included some extra scratches on the wheels) but they also do not work...I'm not sure if the Ford parts department ordered/sent the correct sensors. They said they were ordered based on the VIN. The Ford part number they supposedly installed is ML3Z1A189D which lines up to the suggestion above. I am contemplating ordering the above sensors but want to give Discount the chance to throw in the towel on the OEM sensors before spending more money. I pinged the tpms.com folks to find out if they accept returns if they do not work and I didn't get a direct response...reading their website leads me to believe they do with many caveats.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Sounds like all your problems are “Discount” Tire. Buy from TireRack and use their recommended shops only. You’ll have no problems then. You’ll screw yourself out of $100s trying to save $20 in time, money and just frustration…, because idiots.