Buying new raptor tomorrow..Paint protector or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep and everytime I give Hossy crap some ***** starts whining about it clogging up the thread. I have given and gotten plenty of crap from others but it is always all in fun and they do not follow me around posting every time I make a comment. This whining ***** follows me around and makes comments in every post I make. Since everyone else whines if I come back at him I have shut up about it but there is only so much I will accept. He is not man enough to PM me so we can take it off this site and now I get shit from you about not posting back at him. WTF!!!! I thought you big truck guys were tough. :

Look Counselor you started this with me (sent you a PM btw) and you were advised not to make stupid uninformed comments and you made another. It is apparent that you overloaded your Depends wearing *** with your hummingbird mouth. Funny part is that everyone knows it. Some of us here are very seasoned off road drivers and know Sh$% from Shinola which you obviously do not.

Judge Hoss is very kind but does not tolerate BS very well.:mwah1:

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look Counselor you started this with me (sent you a PM btw) and you were advised not to make stupid uninformed comments and you made another. It is apparent that you overloaded your Depends wearing *** with your hummingbird mouth. Funny part is that everyone knows it. Some of us here are very seasoned off road drivers and know Sh$% from Shinola which you obviously do not.

Judge Hoss is very kind but does not tolerate BS very well.:mwah1:

I sent you back a PM. I don't care if you agree with my opinions or not but I will continue posting and you can continue making your worthless statements on what you think I don't seem to know. I just wonder if there is any thing you don't know. You see you come across as a bit of a know-it-all about everything. I know there must be something you just might not know everything about.............come on.............maybe just one thing!

Oh.....by the way what is your obsession with depends, since you mention in almost every post to me.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Come on guys, enough already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You bastard!!!!!!::happy175:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

I don't spend a lot of time and effort waxing my vehicles, so I bought the Simoniz Glass Coat paint protection and interior protection on my Raptor. Picked it up six days ago. Dealer sold it to me for a discount. Paid $207 bucks for the outside and inside.

Jeff

That's actually a decent price. Still not sure if I would put it on though. Let us know how it holds up. Can you notice that its on there?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's actually a decent price. Still not sure if I would put it on though. Let us know how it holds up. Can you notice that its on there?

Frankly, I have not seen any spray on or rub on "paint" protector out there worth it's salt that would offer any more protection than a good ole frequent hand wax. My dealer offers a "service" that puts a protectant on every six months. I asked to see the product and how it is applied. Well once I reviewed everything and the products compoents it came down to a highly expensive "wax" protection.

Last edited:

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just by feel, it feels a lot "slicker' than the paint without the stuff on it. I saw a program segment on the History Channel about the Simoniz Glass Coat, and it seems like good stuff. it might only be a "high tech wax", but that's okay with me. I do not have the time to wax my trucks. I can better spend that time making money.

Jeff

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Frankly, I have not seen any spray on or rub on "paint" protector out there worth it's salt that would offer any more protection than a good ole frequent hand wax. My dealer offers a "service" that puts a protectant on every six months. I asked to see the product and how it is applied. Well once I reviewed everything and the products compoents it came down to a highly expensive "wax" protection.

That's why I went for it. I am not going to do a frequent hand wax. It is hard to beat the shine of a fresh coat of carnuba wax, but I will not be applying any.

Jeff

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, if your a newbie to the forum you should not come across as a know it all and be extra friendly and thankful to these seasoned veterans that are a wealth of information. If your stating your opinion, make it sound like an opinion and not like you know it all. I am not directing this to any particular person! (Mud & RDFTS) LOL! "Can't we all just get along"

D

Deleted member 12951

In my opinion, if your a newbie to the forum you should not come across as a know it all and be extra friendly and thankful to these seasoned veterans that are a wealth of information. If your stating your opinion, make it sound like an opinion and not like you know it all. I am not directing this to any particular person! (Mud & RDFTS) LOL! "Can't we all just get along"

That's funny hearing that come from you, newbie. :)

I don't recall ever saying I knew it all....