Buying new raptor tomorrow..Paint protector or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Uh, can't take your own crap. hahaha.

What just a ******* minute. When I post back to the ******* I get shit from folks and now I get shit for not saying anything. Is this place just full of ******* or what!:snoopfacepalm:

D

Deleted member 12951

What just a ******* minute. When I post back to the ******* I get shit from folks and now I get shit for not saying anything. Is this place just full of ******* or what!:snoopfacepalm:

Where you at? Lets meet and if we want to kick each others ass, lets do it. I am not one to hide behind a keyboard. I just thought it was funny because I've seen you give others crap including me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where you at? Lets meet and if we want to kick each others ass, lets do it. I am not one to hide behind a keyboard. I just thought it was funny because I've seen you give others crap including me....

Yep and everytime I give Hossy crap some ***** starts whining about it clogging up the thread. I have given and gotten plenty of crap from others but it is always all in fun and they do not follow me around posting every time I make a comment. This whining ***** follows me around and makes comments in every post I make. Since everyone else whines if I come back at him I have shut up about it but there is only so much I will accept. He is not man enough to PM me so we can take it off this site and now I get shit from you about not posting back at him. WTF!!!! I thought you big truck guys were tough. Yellow Bullet.com definds this as a real sport busting folks balls for ******* statements and everyone's skin is thick enough to take it but it seems on here folks get upset about it one way or the other.

I live in Atlanta and your more than welcome to visit me any time.:favorites13:

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score

HAHAHA--go and do the research about how I maintain my vehicles. Have forgotten more on the subject than you will ever know. That fact will not be debated by anyone here. So just keep spewing your BS.....

Keep Boo Hooing Counselor! :idiot:

D

Deleted member 12951

I live in Atlanta and your more than welcome to visit me any time.:favorites13:

Naw, not traveling there. I am not the one calling people names, you can come to Springfield, MO if you need a beat down. PM when you are in town. :)

So back on topic, see you are an attorney? Can a dealer force upon you to buy paint protection if you never asked for it?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HAHAHA--go and do the research about how I maintain my vehicles. Have forgotten more on the subject than you will ever know. That fact will not be debated by anyone here. So just keep spewing your BS.....

Keep Boo Hooing Counselor! :idiot:

I am sure your a expert at everything including waxing your little truck.:manos:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Naw, not traveling there. I am not the one calling people names, you can come to Springfield, MO if you need a beat down. PM when you are in town. :)

So back on topic, see you are an attorney? Can a dealer force upon you to buy paint protection if you never asked for it?

Screw the paint protection. If you enjoy keeping your vehicles maintained it is easy to keep one in show room condition. Personally I love doing that stuff and have posted some pretty specific methods in previous posts at the request of folks here. If you are not might PM Dubsferris he had some type of paint coating applied that he thinks is the nuts. He is also a big time Shelby guy and would not do anything to his vehicles to hurt them.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I would not care to go to Springfiel Mo. for a ******** much less an alleged "beat down".

A dealer can not "force" you to do anything. They can trick you into signing something that says you promise to purchase xy and z if your not careful. Most states now have multiple forms to sign so be very careful what you sign. Always read what your signing.....yes I know your excited but you must protect yourself.

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't spend a lot of time and effort waxing my vehicles, so I bought the Simoniz Glass Coat paint protection and interior protection on my Raptor. Picked it up six days ago. Dealer sold it to me for a discount. Paid $207 bucks for the outside and inside.

Jeff