Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@exclsiv Map 1 and Map 2 are both 91 octane maps. Map 3 is a 93 octane amp.

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@exclsiv Map 1 and Map 2 are both 91 octane maps. Map 3 is a 93 octane amp.

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

On my menu #1 is 91, #2 is 93-E30….

gothonks?

Reaction score
... Fresno ...the ******** of Ca , it used to be
Tell Ya what , the JB4 is the best alternative around if you dont want to void your factory warranty running a tune . That said I dont know bout y'all but when Im already doing 75 mph and stab it to pass a few slow pokes , Im damn near hitting my speed limiter(105 mph) every time ... So quick its not funny ... My biggest complaint is with Ford for the damn speed limiter... This is still America... what happend to the FREEDOM to do my will regardless of dumb Ca so called laws..
Still playing with Forscan to see if I can get it raised to at least 120 mph tried the police mode speed limiter but didn't work (YET).. and its not to drive that fast for more than a few seconds if needed , just so I dont hit the limiter so quickly , cus when you hit it it drops off like flipping a switch .. Almost as dumb as the crash protection crap ..Id like to eliminate completely cus its almost gotten me in wrecks ..

mikewills

Reaction score
I previously had a Pulsar XT installed on my 23 Raptor over the last month or so and finally decided to ditch it for a JB4......so far, I am pleased. The Pulsar seemed like a a good product, on paper, with an integrated pedal tuner. It had a prettier box/packaging and was backed by big name in the Industry, Holley, and priced well. However, the app was buggy as shit and 2 weeks after install, the software update caused my dash lights to light up like a Christmas tree. After removing and clearing the codes with FORSCAN, all was better. Holley sent me out a replacement, which took a little over a week, but the latest update wouldn't install and throttles settings wouldn't save. After multiple calls with Holley, poor tech support, and lost confidence in their product, I decided to ask for a refund. Even their techs admitted the app was buggy as hell.

I went ahead and installed a JB4 the other day, and so far, it hasn't given me any fits. Install was also super easy. I did add the bluetooth module during time of purchase, but was surprised by the additional $27 to download the app from the apple app store. I'm using Map 2, but will likely switch to Map 3 after pulling some logs. My butt dyno says its similar in performance to the Pulsar XT, but I do miss the increased throttle sensitivity from the Pulsar XT integrated pedal tuner.......which I know can be added for another $200 or so.

Also, my map options look exactly like the pic provided by MORaptor1.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I previously had a Pulsar XT installed on my 23 Raptor over the last month or so and finally decided to ditch it for a JB4......so far, I am pleased. The Pulsar seemed like a a good product, on paper, with an integrated pedal tuner. It had a prettier box/packaging and was backed by big name in the Industry, Holley, and priced well. However, the app was buggy as shit and 2 weeks after install, the software update caused my dash lights to light up like a Christmas tree. After removing and clearing the codes with FORSCAN, all was better. Holley sent me out a replacement, which took a little over a week, but the latest update wouldn't install and throttles settings wouldn't save. After multiple calls with Holley, and poor tech support, and lost confidence in their product, I decided to ask for a refund. Even their techs admitted the app was buggy as hell.

I went ahead and installed a JB4 the other day, and so far, it hasn't given me any fits. Install was also super easy. I did add the bluetooth module during time of purchase, but was surprised by the additional $27 to download the app from the apple app store. I'm using Map 2, but will likely switch to Map 3 after pulling some logs. My butt dyno says its similar in performance to the Pulsar XT, but I do miss the increased throttle sensitivity from the Pulsar XT integrated pedal tuner.......which I know can be added for another $200 or so.

Also, my map options look exactly like the pic provided by MORaptor1.
When i installed the JB4 it had a throttle sensitivity setting, which I have used since. Just looked on the firmware setting and things are updated….not seeing it, but I’ll look again.

Raptor513

Reaction score
Howdy Folks, I am running (Alpha Firmware) and under user adjustment settings their is aggressive pedal. It does the trick for me.

I am able to get away with map 3 on 93 and run map 5 with an entire can of boostane.

Truck is so much better it’s unreal. I will say I wish I were savy enough to do boost adjusted by RPM on map 6 as the boost curve is not very smoothe.

Overall I am not complaining - even if there were unlocked ECU’s I would still call this a fantastic option!!!