Best tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stausshouse89

Reaction score
Looking a getting a Bak MX4 or a X4s for my 23. Anyone who has the MX4 know is the bed camera blocked when the cover is up against the bed? Can you still see the whole bed or is it partially blocked?

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking a getting a Bak MX4 or a X4s for my 23. Anyone who has the MX4 know is the bed camera blocked when the cover is up against the bed? Can you still see the whole bed or is it partially blocked?
It definitely obstructs all the way up but it's fairly easy to remove the topper if you need to haul something big and want to be able to see.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's fairly easy to remove the topper
It's pretty tough by yourself IMO. I do not ever look forward to putting it on/taking it off, and I don't even have the hold open bars to deal with on mine.

If you have a second person to crawl in the bed to undo the bolts and then help take it off, it's a lot easier. Then you only have the issue of storing it. With all the rubber joints and edge seals, you need to be careful.