Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@treypal, thanks, my old brain at work being retired. For some reason, I thought the rear suspension and availability (still a prototype) bumped it into Class 8.

I respect Ford for going factory stock. Race on Saturday and Sunday and sell on Monday.

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
Modifications to the F-150 Raptor race truck include:

-Race-optimized three-inch-diameter external-bypass front and rear Fox Racing Shox similar to Raptor’s segment-exclusive internal-bypass Fox Racing Shox

-Race-optimized front and rear springs raise ride height to gain additional ground clearance and provide increased compression rate to handle extreme terrain

I'm very curious on what springs they went with and what shocks they replaced the new 3.0's with..

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm not sure on the springs, but I think they just re-valved the shocks. @bstoner59 find out for us while you're there.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Rules do allow for springs so I'm assuming they went with a progressive pack. Pics look like bypass 3.0s in the rear.

#whatareicons

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. Scabs rule for getting it on.

2. If I look at the whole truck I like it. Start picking and a couple design parts are so-so.

3. I do like the light bar and general front look.

4. I don't care if it will blow off a 6.2, just so it blows off ALL others in the run.

5. They going to run E-30??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing