Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I had to get a LEX Baja Brute made without the step over the plate to get mine to fit. That and cut out an opening in the drywall for the license plate lights and spare tire lock to fit. That way I have about 1" to spare at garage door.

I have the Baja Elite without the light-bar tab and that leaves about 1" to spare... I don't think the Brute would fit in my garage!

How long have you had the Brute? How's it holding up to the elements?

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I say, I think the length on that photo is deceptive. it's looking at the front from an angle so you aren't seeing the true length. The other photo was taken with a telephoto lens from much farther away, so you see more of the front end.

Here's the opposite effect, from a photo of the current truck that was taken much closer...

Short%20Raptor_zpsbfqic3qt.jpg

Unfortunately, unlike the front shot, I haven't been able to find two photos that appear to have been taken from similar distances with similar lenses.

Last edited:

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Baja Elite without the light-bar tab and that leaves about 1" to spare... I don't think the Brute would fit in my garage!

How long have you had the Brute? How's it holding up to the elements?

I forgot to put in that I have the rear Lex Baja Brute bumper. I wish I could get the front one too but it will not fit. And I am not ready to cut my front bumper horns off yet. So far the rear has held up great.