Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
31c5c5047ad336ac146a2472c656ea02.jpg

#beacusebajamode

#whataresandrails

#doyouevenfloatbro

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I like the ride height that Raptor is showing! Obviously the power of the TTV6 overwhelmed the driver and before he knew it, completely burying the Raptor.

That or Ford loaned @The Car Stereo Company a new Raptor for the weekend with a broken 4WD system.

It's still shiny side up so it can't be Noah

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver Lake Engineers Notes 4/2/16:

Sunny, 70 degrees
Air down next time
Add a "stuck" mode to Terrain mgmt system
Add kinetic rope and shovel
...Possible sand gremlins

Question:
I have less than 5 hours running in deep sand (a novice) and I'm pretty sure I could bury a gen1 if I tried. Doesn't this just happen if you mash it from a stop?

Last edited:

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When Jamaal heard the news that gen 2 got stuck at silver lake
"How'd it get stuck? On paper it should be floating over that sand with no problem! Must be the guy driving it"

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Question:
I have less than 5 hours running in deep sand (a novice) and I'm pretty sure I could bury a gen1 if I tried. Doesn't this just happen if you mash it from a stop?

Raptor is on a hill... driver ran it up the hill got stuck and didn't quite make the when in doubt power out work for him.

The driver could have been playing around and its possible he backed out but seeing the suspension at full droop I'd say he probably got a yank out.

Maybe this was a tow-hook test?

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Silver Lake Engineers Notes 4/2/16:

Sunny, 70 degrees
Air down next time
Add a "stuck" mode to Terrain mgmt system
Add kinetic rope and shovel
...Possible sand gremlins

Question:

Doesnt matter what youre driving, its incredibly easy to bury a stock truck in sand especially going up a hill.

The sand gremlins most likely set a trap so it doesnt matter how experienced the driver is they were doomed from the start.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesnt matter what youre driving, its incredibly easy to bury a stock truck in sand especially going up a hill.

The sand gremlins most likely set a trap so it doesnt matter how experienced the driver is they were doomed from the start.

#randy m would disagree, the gen 2 is magical and can't be stuck.