Average Ford dealer experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vill

Reaction score
IMG_4998.jpeg
I placed an order on 1/31/24 for a Raptor R with this dealer for msrp. It was confirmed by ford on 7/1/24 with a scheduled production date of 10/7/24. Everything was going fine until the dealership got a new sales manager 2 days ago. Today they called to tell me that the order was originally supposed to go to the brother in law of the owner of the dealership because he technically placed the order first and that they couldn’t sell it to me anymore. I just find it strange for 3 months there were no issues until they got a new sales manager.
Long story short, I can’t stand ford dealers.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 467728
I placed an order on 1/31/24 for a Raptor R with this dealer for msrp. It was confirmed by ford on 7/1/24 with a scheduled production date of 10/7/24. Everything was going fine until the dealership got a new sales manager 2 days ago. Today they called to tell me that the order was originally supposed to go to the brother in law of the owner of the dealership because he technically placed the order first and that they couldn’t sell it to me anymore. I just find it strange for 3 months there were no issues until they got a new sales manager.
Long story short, I can’t stand ford dealers.
It took them 7 months to tell you someone else had an orderin before you?

I would respond saying just that above...and end with, you lying sack of schit dealership, I will tell everyone I know, leave a review everywhere I can on this experience, oh and go *** yourself.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Generally, they are terrible. The old small Ford dealerships out in the country areas are the only ones I like to deal with.

Our closest dealer at least has a above average service depot, which is rare.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’d respond with “show me the unreacted order predating mine, or gain youtube infamy”.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutly not correct, yeah, make a mess to understand what's happen and of course the new sale manager is certainly the center of the problem, otherwise they have to give you another order a lot under msrp...Unforgivenable !