eBay Knockoff Fox Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...FordTech...your the expert..are the part #s i listed correct...and is it true Motorcraft Fox now goes with 3.0 ... mine would be stock and 2.5 correct?
Thanks..
Those are correct for a 2011-2014 Super Crew. Never heard it the diameter changing, they should match the originals.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are correct for a 2011-2014 Super Crew. Never heard it the diameter changing, they should match the originals.
THANKS..Assume also fit SuperCAB? I think im just gonna bite the bullet and buy the new ones and send my old ones to Jhallowell who is only 2 hrs from me to rebuild and have a spare set for next time..
Those are correct for a 2011-2014 Super Crew. Never heard it the diameter changing, they should

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANKS..Assume also fit SuperCAB? I think im just gonna bite the bullet and buy the new ones and send my old ones to Jhallowell who is only 2 hrs from me to rebuild and have a spare set for next time..
I’m pretty sure the only difference between Super Crew and Super Cab shocks is the shim stack. The SCAB have a lighter stack in the rear. Fronts are almost identical.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok..usually dont bother,but figured id take your advice...
Just called them....long story short..im on porch,GF in back yard...she comes on porch and says..."all i heard you yell was $900... Yep..good old stealership never disappoints......NOT FOR 4...EACH!! $3600....but ya know..parts guy says...yeah,its a Raptor..they are special shocks
This is where I started building a relationship with the local ford dealership. I talked to the parts manager and simply explained that I was interested in supporting a local business rather than the internet, told them that I was not made of money so if they could be competitive with internet pricing that I would buy from them. Ever since then they have a discount code that is used when I make a purchase and it has worked out well over the past several years. I check online pricing before I check the price with them and they have been very competitive. Be honest with them and they will return it in kind in most cases, if not move on. Not every dealership is out to screw you.