Anyone better options than OEM brake and rotor sets front and rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
shot..wrong forum....my bad...meant for Gen Too (the best gen)
You really should try our brake kit that has been on the forum here for 10 years. I replaced mine at 28k because I was headed to Baja and to be honest, I had plenty of rotor thickness and pad life but wanted to change them anyways. I had no real issue with braking but wanted an improvement. I know that I am trying to sell a product but to be completely honest, it made a very noticeable difference. We have had lots of customers just take off the OEM brakes and put ours on for just the performance improvement. You can use Promo Code FRFBRAKE15 if you are still needing to get yourself a set.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

mtnghost

Reaction score
You really should try our brake kit that has been on the forum here for 10 years. I replaced mine at 28k because I was headed to Baja and to be honest, I had plenty of rotor thickness and pad life but wanted to change them anyways. I had no real issue with braking but wanted an improvement. I know that I am trying to sell a product but to be completely honest, it made a very noticeable difference. We have had lots of customers just take off the OEM brakes and put ours on for just the performance improvement. You can use Promo Code FRFBRAKE15 if you are still needing to get yourself a set.
Um… this is a $1k front pad and rotor set. I’m pretty sure the op wanted replacement calipers and lines. Also drilled slotted in sand seems like a terrible idea. Just my 2c

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Um… this is a $1k front pad and rotor set. I’m pretty sure the op wanted replacement calipers and lines. Also drilled slotted in sand seems like a terrible idea. Just my 2c
The OP stated in his first post about rotors and pads. We have had thousands of raptor owners over the last 10 years use our kit off-road with aggressive driving with great results. We get positive feedback all the time. When I went to Baja, no issues whatsoever and this was my 6th time plus other off-road events.

Feel free to check our reviews in our section and vendor feedback.

mtnghost

Reaction score
The OP stated in his first post about rotors and pads. We have had thousands of raptor owners over the last 10 years use our kit off-road with aggressive driving with great results. We get positive feedback all the time. When I went to Baja, no issues whatsoever and this was my 6th time plus other off-road events.

Feel free to check our reviews in our section and vendor feedback.
Ok, I will check them out. I have some slotted drilled rotors up front atm, no complaints except stopping distance is a bit long. With the age of my truck now, I would be in the market to replace the calipers and lines with upgraded units at the same time I replace pads and rotors. Any recommendations on calipers and lines?