Anyone’s Raptor been delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My thoughts here though are that its a crapshoot. 2/3 Raptors I have seen delivered are indeed stock orders so who knows this time around... Also, this has just been a crazy year for truck delivery from top to bottom for many supply issues. That was not the case in 2017.

Apples to oranges in my opinion...
What did you mean by "indeed stock orders". Is this the part of the window sticker under the MSRP.

What would my window sticker indicate if you don't mind me asking: It says "SPECIAL ORDER" right under the MSRP, beside the convoy box

mpd510

Reaction score
I found a lariat on my dealers website and checked the blend date then asked my salesman how long it was on the lot for. Took 14 days from blend date to dealer lot by rail. I'm hoping to pick up on September 11th
was it built in Kansas or Dearborn?

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you mean by "indeed stock orders". Is this the part of the window sticker under the MSRP.

What would my window sticker indicate if you don't mind me asking: It says "SPECIAL ORDER" right under the MSRP, beside the convoy box
I only mean that I know of literally three Raptors that have been delivered and two of them were dealer stock orders...

To your question though, Special Order on sticker should mean it was a retail and not stock order.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
I'm guessing the quickest delivery would be by rail no?
I think that depends. I'd bet they'd want trains to be fully loaded (or nearly) before moving. A convoy would require less vehicles before moving out. I don't **** about moving commercial stuff by rail though, I've only briefly experienced military rail loading.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
Ran into another hiccup. I've had a widow sticker for over a week now. Blend date was 8/16, officially went into production 8/17, and had an estimated delivery date of 9/22. When I went back to check my window sticker it had mysteriously vanished. It now pops up as "window sticker has not yet been released". I spoke with FP and they saw that the original delivery date of 9/22 was now showing up as TBD. Hope this is just a site error.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran into another hiccup. I've had a widow sticker for over a week now. Blend date was 8/16, officially went into production 8/17, and had an estimated delivery date of 9/22. When I went back to check my window sticker it had mysteriously vanished. It now pops up as "window sticker has not yet been released". I spoke with FP and they saw that the original delivery date of 9/22 was now showing up as TBD. Hope this is just a site error.
My truck was built on 07/28 and the window sticker disappeared about 2 weeks ago. A friend at a Ford dealer has occasionally checked at the dealership level and the sticker still shows. As well it has been updating (date at the bottom). Believe this is a glitch on the Shop.Ford site.

Forgot ABOUT this link....after the equal sign add your VIN

Last edited: