already tired of hearing about the frame....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's why it's last.

Anyway, I've never heard that the Lambo's AWD is based off the quattro system. Any more info on that? Nothing came up with a Google search.

It's kind of common sense why reinvent the wheel when Audi has a very good AWD system but Lamborghini will never admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's kind of common sense why reinvent the wheel when Audi has a very good AWD system but Lamborghini will never admit it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamborghini's AWD systems have always been pretty good in the past. However, with the Gallardo (when Lamborghini was bought by the Germans) it really stepped up. Especially the new Gallardo like the LP560. I guess that could explain it.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's true but Lamborghini has definitely changed their priorities over the years. In the past, they've prioritized acceleration and top speed over handling. Now, it's reversed.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't a real problem, there wouldn't be 4 companies with aftermarket solutions and hundreds of owners that now run them on their trucks.

Good point. The brace/bump kits were developed after that Raptor Run.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow,

i guess i should not have went to bed last night......

Status
Not open for further replies.