already tired of hearing about the frame....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do you care? You're just a Dodge guy by blood. Hahaha

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BlueSTI here is my advice to you.

Stick around and post in other threads. Answer questions or ask them. Once you stay here a while you will start to get our sense of humor. Guys here can have a really heated debate in on one topic while bullshitting each at the same time in another thread.

So stick around, kick back and relax, and crack some jokes, just know most will crack another joke back (and if your the butt of a joke, no worries most everybody gets it).

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BlueSTI here is my advice to you.

Stick around and post in other threads. Answer questions or ask them. Once you stay here a while you will start to get our sense of humor. Guys here can have a really heated debate in on one topic while bullshitting each at the same time in another thread.

So stick around, kick back and relax, and crack some jokes, just know most will crack another joke back (and if your the butt of a joke, no worries most everybody gets it).
I will... thanks for the tip.

Banned
Reaction score
We're not like the other place with all the ******** rules. Just dont be a legit ******* and you'll be fine.

-Sent from my iPhone

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're not like the other place with all the ******** rules. Just dont be a legit ******* and you'll be fine.

-Sent from my iPhone

Wow! What great advice. Sage wisdom from a Photoshop jockey. I'm starting to see the FRF "diifference".....wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.