GEN 2 Allocations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khahn73

Reaction score
Is there any way to see how many total allocations have been given?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

gyrotech

Reaction score
Guess I'll ask too. Any one know of an allocation that'll go at MSRP? I'm happy to do the deal anywhere. Haven't had any luck with Austin area dealers.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
allocations at MSRP

Guess I'll ask too. Any one know of an allocation that'll go at MSRP? I'm happy to do the deal anywhere. Haven't had any luck with Austin area dealers.

There is actually a lot of allocations out there, but for me I need CA emissions and haven't found a dealer that can add it to the order. There is even more allocations with a 2k to 10k mark up! I wont pay one penny over MSRP!

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is actually a lot of allocations out there, but for me I need CA emissions and haven't found a dealer that can add it to the order. There is even more allocations with a 2k to 10k mark up! I wont pay one penny over MSRP!

Maybe that's why CA dealers are charging out the wah-zoo for raptors... Due to Commiefornia's emission "standards" they've effectively eliminated their residents to go out of state for their vehicles...

After some, very, brief research I found that there are about 3200 Ford Dealers in this country and California has about 200 ford dealers or 6% of them. California also hold about 12% of the US population...

Here's a few exemptions... maybe you can use some of these to your benefit?

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?...ntent_en/dmv/pubs/brochures/fast_facts/ffvr29

California-Commiefornia-State-Flag-Unarmed-Bear.jpg

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ordered from Ohio and my dealer had no problem adding CA emissions to the order. Don't they all use the same order system? I would assume all dealers could add this feature and either they don't know that they can, or they are refusing to.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CA emissions

I ordered from Ohio and my dealer had no problem adding CA emissions to the order. Don't they all use the same order system? I would assume all dealers could add this feature and either they don't know that they can, or they are refusing to.

I wish it was the case, but no :supergay:

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran into a salesman at lunch today. He ask how I liked my Raptor and went on to say they had a black one with orange accents coming. Wants me to come talk trade. I ask him how they were gonna price it, he said 5 to 8k over MSRP. Claims other Ford Dealerships are calling and offering 4k over MSRP. Hope that helps ya'll looking.