Airport parking theft?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the quick responses! I think I will just take an Uber and leave the Raptor safe at home in the stable.
exactly what I was going to suggest. I much prefer to let someone else do the driving to the airport, even though from my house it's like $200 each way. Parking at the near lots to the terminal in NY is like forty bucks a day so it evens out.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the quick responses! I think I will just take an Uber and leave the Raptor safe at home in the stable.
Smart man...but we know that,you bought a Raptor.Im between Portland & Seattle..and driving my Raptor to either is not an option..I refuse to even enter their cities for anything...Taking a friend for a good dinner and paying for gas has always worked for me..Way cheaper than a 2 hr roundtrip in an uber.

Bronze

Reaction score
I have a normal 2024 Raptor, not a R. Anyone know if still unsafe to park a 2024 Raptor at an airport? I will be flying out of the Jackson MS airport. Anybody with local experience would be greatly appreciated!
Only if they copy the signal from your key fob like they show on you tube, or an illegal tow truck take its.

Stonehide

Reaction score
Not sure what your options are in Jackson, but I generally park offsite at an indoor parking facility when going on travel, not at the airport directly. I don't have any qualms about parking there except for potential door dings.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from Mississippi too. I would never park my truck at Jackson Airport. Uber is the way.

Denver Airport has a very bad track record with break-in's. F150's are super easy to break into with a flathead screwdriver. A few months ago there were a bunch of trucks broken into at the airport in 1 day. Cops will tell you to uber.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm from Mississippi too. I would never park my truck at Jackson Airport. Uber is the way.

Denver Airport has a very bad track record with break-in's. F150's are super easy to break into with a flathead screwdriver. A few months ago there were a bunch of trucks broken into at the airport in 1 day. Cops will tell you to uber.

my friends or neighbors always drive us to dia. i dont want to pay for parking is the real reason. but yeah, dia has a horrible history of break ins.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friends or neighbors always drive us to dia. i dont want to pay for parking is the real reason. but yeah, dia has a horrible history of break ins.
My daily is a Golf R and I take it to the airport when I have to because of the size. I laugh when I go to DIA and look at all the trucks packed in like sardines. The spaces are tiny. It is door ding city in that place. Anyone with a belly is hitting the shit out of your truck.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's what insurance is for. I give zero second thoughts about my truck being stolen. More worried about petty break ins. broken glass is a hassle