Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, he got the wheels up nicely. With the first video, I thought he would make a hard right-sided landing because of the take-off angle of that ridge. Turns out that same slope continues for a decent landing. Have to make pre-runs to make sure.

Looks like lowperch setting? Midperch would have been a good idea with a jump of that size.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The TMX guys jump their Raptors more than most vendors combined, and they have a proven design that was perfected after that rocky hill country skidplate-killing beatdown otherwise known as the Texas Raptor Run!

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish I had this kind of Cycle Ranch style course in my area. Link for more pictures and info:

http://www.raptorassault.com/about/short-course.html

Would make for nice weekends of rounding up the Raptors and tearing it up.

esubypuq.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363273822.219791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363273822.219791.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not as cool as most of you west coast guys but had some fun this weekend in the raptor. 1st time really pounding it off road, got a few slow mo clips of me jumping. And finally heard the steering res act up. Sounded like I had a very whinny kenne bell on the raptor lol. Sorry for the crappy video... never done any video editing before.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish I had this kind of Cycle Ranch style course in my area.

http://www.raptorassault.com/about/short-course.html

Would make for nice weekends of rounding up the Raptors and tearing it up.

esubypuq.jpg

WTF!

Where's that at ? Lets Roll! Ready to ass **** that track, my truck, my wife and some beers.:everything:

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Not n that order of course!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not as cool as most of you west coast guys but had some fun this weekend in the raptor. 1st time really pounding it off road, got a few slow mo clips of me jumping. And finally heard the steering res act up. Sounded like I had a very whinny kenne bell on the raptor lol. Sorry for the crappy video... never done any video editing before.

Nice job. Work you way into it. Looks like you found a nice little play area. Is the truck bone stock?

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119