Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Suspension is bone stock minus mid perch so I was a little leery in just going full bore. I would have kept slowly going up but the PS res was acting up big time by that point. I had pushed it really hard before hand in a bumpy field which was a blast. The truck was great, seemed like the back end liked to hop a little to much at times.

Big things I learned that day.

1st I love this truck about 100 times more now that I have taken it off road and had the room to push it hard like I wanted to. The jump was just icing on the cake.

2nd need a PS solution so I ordered the RPG PS res and a cooler from SDHQ.

3rd brakes became pretty soft and on the east coast we have the things called trees so I need my brakes to last. Ordered new lines from SDHQ as well as their ABS and Vacum shield. (had a huge branch get shot up into my driver side wheel well and got very lucky I didnt rip something.

4th I want more, had a blast running this truck hard and want to take it to the next level. So looking at suspensions.

Looking at suspension upgrades but kinda stuck on RPG vs ICON. Gotta do more hw and look at all the threads that discuss them. Im 22 so a 'harsh ride' to me is very different then what most would consider harsh. Looking at pricing on websites which I know isnt always what you get when you call, ICON stage 2 is roughly the same as RPG stage 4+ but it seems like the RPG gives you alot more 'bang for your buck.' My truck has 20k miles on it and it is my daily driver so just throwing that out there as a consideration. I have heard so many good things about both set ups that it is really hard to figure out what I will like. I know it is a personal thing.

Bottom line: I am hooked.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF!

Where's that at ? Lets Roll! Ready to ass **** that track, my truck, my wife and some beers.:everything:

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Not n that order of course!

Click that picture/info link!

Miller Motorsports Park
2901 North Sheep Lane
Tooele, Utah 84074
435-277-7333
Motorcycle Riding & Driving School | Racing & Group Events | Miller Motorsports Park

Looks like a blast, but is a pricey driving class kinda course. Would love something similar just to rip apart on weekends haha. Will have to make it down and join Mamba at Cycle Ranch sometime!

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG Stage 4+ - YouTube

Nice Joe. Looks like you guys are ready for it. Although at first I thought someone was popping corn in the back there... or bubble wrap or something lol. What was that sound effect?

Last edited:

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was all the crap that shouldn't be in the truck when you go off roading, lesson learned is get everything out or else it winds up all over the place