Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info. I guess I'll wait and see what raceline comes out with since i've got time to kill. I like their 891 renegades

Out of curiosity how much do the oem beadlocks weigh?

If they're close to the G1 version about 36lbs. I'll keep the thread updated. I was going to grab a set for my truck when they come out with a true 6x135.

The renegades are also pretty light. 22.5lbs

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Hey new-ish guy here. I have a '11 G1 SCREW that I am replacing with a G2 SCREW. I was forced to get the non bead-lock wheels unless I wanted to wait forever for my truck. My truck arrives next week and I am already shopping for new wheels. Not a fan of the silver stock wheels. I am looking for after market wheels that are factory spec size. Anything out there yet? The only thing I have tracked down is the XD Holeshot which I am not sure I like but is growing on me. I have Method Standards on the G1 which I like a lot but it looks like the offset is different between the G1 & G2?

ries-xd129-holeshot-satin-black-custom-wheels-rims.jpg

xd-series-xd129-holeshot-satin-black-ford-raptor-2.jpg

G1 and G2 wheel specs are the same. The Holeshot from XD that you posted is made in the OE specs. They're available if you're interested. PM for a quote.

Tex7432

Reaction score
a hole in the wall town in what is now called Idah
If they're close to the G1 version about 36lbs. I'll keep the thread updated. I was going to grab a set for my truck when they come out with a true 6x135.

The renegades are also pretty light. 22.5lbs

wow 36 lbs is pretty heavy but i guess there's some weight associated with the headlock capability. you mean you're going to grab a set of the Ambits? and on Raceline's website it says the renegades are 28 lbs apiece, am i looking at the same ones? Raceline Wheels - 891-Renegade 6 Black

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

The only thing I have tracked down is the XD Holeshot which I am not sure I like but is growing on me.

It looks like the XD 301 Turbine is also available in the stock specs if i'm not mistaken, if you like the look better

http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheelSpecs/7139/1902/27925/xd301

Sid-X

Reaction score
G1 and G2 wheel specs are the same. The Holeshot from XD that you posted is made in the OE specs. They're available if you're interested. PM for a quote.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I"ll check those Turbines out. Do you happen to have a weight on those Holeshots?

Does anyone know what the stock "sparkle wheels" vs deadlocks weigh in at?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
G1 and G2 wheel specs are the same. The Holeshot from XD that you posted is made in the OE specs. They're available if you're interested. PM for a quote.

Thanks for that. I"ll check those Turbines out. Do you happen to have a weight on those Holeshots?

Does anyone know what the stock "sparkle wheels" vs deadlocks weigh in at?[/QUOTE]

Holeshot's are 29lbs each

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

wow 36 lbs is pretty heavy but i guess there's some weight associated with the headlock capability. you mean you're going to grab a set of the Ambits? and on Raceline's website it says the renegades are 28 lbs apiece, am i looking at the same ones? Raceline Wheels - 891-Renegade 6 Black

That is them. Unless they've bulked them up, the last ones we shipped were around 24lbs in the box. The Tire Rack usually weighs most of the wheels in house and they list 22ish as well.

robb86

Reaction score
I was pretty much decided on a set of Method Roost's but man,... these look sick!

16230361_1827064277577108_8457242741326217216_n.jpg

racerjb

Reaction score
Soo, I read through the thread but have a question...

A 17x8.5 with a 5" backspace...will it stick flush with fenders or outside..

I am expecting my truck next week but plan on getting some custom TR Beadlocks on order which they can either do 5" bs or 5.5". Larry@TR mentioned something about the brake caliper hitting if I did the stock 6" BS.

Thanks!

Last edited: