Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the info i'm going to swap the stock wheels for a set of these...provided my truck ever shows up

Wait till spring. They're currently altering chevy/toyota wheels via re-drill. Not terrible but they'll have true hub centric 6x135 wheels soon which is a better route than re-drilling

Tex7432

Reaction score
a hole in the wall town in what is now called Idah
Wait till spring. They're currently altering chevy/toyota wheels via re-drill. Not terrible but they'll have true hub centric 6x135 wheels soon which is a better route than re-drilling

Not to worry my truck isn't showing up til spring anyway. I've been looking for a lightweight forged wheel that's the same dimensions as stock or close to it, can you point towards anything like that? the ambits are cast but they're the closest thing i've run across so far

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not to worry my truck isn't showing up til spring anyway. I've been looking for a lightweight forged wheel that's the same dimensions as stock or close to it, can you point towards anything like that? the ambits are cast but they're the closest thing i've run across so far

Not much I've seen either. The Ambit (relations race wheels now) are still a +00 like methods. Keep that in mind if you're looking for stock like specs. Most of the cast wheels come in around 25+ lbs with few that have stock like specs. Raceline has some new stuff showing up in tow weeks. I'll see what theirs weigh. They've always had light wheels in the past.

Tex7432

Reaction score
Not much I've seen either. The Ambit (relations race wheels now) are still a +00 like methods. Keep that in mind if you're looking for stock like specs. Most of the cast wheels come in around 25+ lbs with few that have stock like specs. Raceline has some new stuff showing up in tow weeks. I'll see what theirs weigh. They've always had light wheels in the past.

I don't mind if it's a little different so long as it doesn't rub and i can put the stock tires back on, those are my two main concerns

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't mind if it's a little different so long as it doesn't rub and i can put the stock tires back on, those are my two main concerns

Ok, you'll be fine with the +00 offset then. Those Ambit/RRW's will be the lightest wheel I've seen to date for this truck. 21.9lbs each. The load rating is a little lower than Method though. 2100 vs 2500/2600. The Method Roost has the best strength to weight ratio that I know of. 25lbs/2500 load rating.

Sid-X

Reaction score
Hey new-ish guy here. I have a '11 G1 SCREW that I am replacing with a G2 SCREW. I was forced to get the non bead-lock wheels unless I wanted to wait forever for my truck. My truck arrives next week and I am already shopping for new wheels. Not a fan of the silver stock wheels. I am looking for after market wheels that are factory spec size. Anything out there yet? The only thing I have tracked down is the XD Holeshot which I am not sure I like but is growing on me. I have Method Standards on the G1 which I like a lot but it looks like the offset is different between the G1 & G2?

ries-xd129-holeshot-satin-black-custom-wheels-rims.jpg

xd-series-xd129-holeshot-satin-black-ford-raptor-2.jpg

Tex7432

Reaction score
Ok, you'll be fine with the +00 offset then. Those Ambit/RRW's will be the lightest wheel I've seen to date for this truck. 21.9lbs each. The load rating is a little lower than Method though. 2100 vs 2500/2600. The Method Roost has the best strength to weight ratio that I know of. 25lbs/2500 load rating.

Thanks for all the info. I guess I'll wait and see what raceline comes out with since i've got time to kill. I like their 891 renegades

Out of curiosity how much do the oem beadlocks weigh?

Last edited: