AERO6-DM Direct-Mount Truck Front Brake Kit- 2020 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you're ready and we can do some forum pricing for you. I don't believe Wilwood ever did an actual Black Friday sale. I could be wrong, but I don't remember one.
THANKS NICK..!! I'm gonna talk with my trusted mechanic who does a lot of the work on my Raptor and see what he thinks about the "fit" and if he is familiar with Big Brake systems and the "shims" that might be needed.
I get your site notices via my email and thought I saw them on sale once...but could also be wrong....
Have a great week..!
G

OP
OP
kalel

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Military? Hobby Shop at NAS P?
Man thanks for the write up. Been looking at these for awhile now. How did you get the black disc brake?

Shane, I’m on Corey Station. I’m Army. Retirement assignment. I completed this install up at Fort Gregg-Adams shop though.

Herrlich, they come anodized black but it wears off after braking.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I miss the auto hobby shops on base when I was in… Sadly, they’re pretty much all gone from AF bases now though.

Will have a two post in my new garage soon though…have to redo some wiring first.