Adaptive Cruise Control Harness extension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rangerrwh

Reaction score
Hello, I relocated my ACC due to an aftermarket bumper to the top of the grill, right above the R/D in FORD. That being said, I took a long trip today and the ACC worked for the first 200 miles. All of the sudden got an warning that Collision protection and the ACC were no longer available. I assume that the wiring harness got affected due to being stretched badly due to the ACC relocation. The weird thing is that in my settings, it would not even allow me to turn off the ACC and chose the standard cruise option without ACC? I assume the wiring harness was stretched really bad and maybe I popped a fuse? With that, I am going to pull the grill out and check and even replace the harness if necessary. However, I wanted to see if anyone knows of a place that offers the applicable pigtail extension to extend the harness to plug in to the ACC module with out stretching the harness so much? Any help would be great! Thank you!