5w20 or 5w30 full synthetic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you so caught up on what you give around here? Either help or don't. Your choice. Might want to take an economics class though. Nothing's free when your getting something in return. And we all are here. I absolutely do agree with you about people being too sensitive, I mean GD, you lost your **** over someone asking which of two oils the manual recommends is being used by others. I mean GD that's some sensitive **** man.

You are absolutely right! My sincere apologies for squishing your cupcake.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Free advise is just that free...and I have seen some very bad free advise on this site from time to time.

You will find no ridicule from me, just light hearted facts. Look at my posts, I've done my best to assist where I can. Thin-Skinned will receive some road burn, Snowflakes will melt, and I will lose no sleep at night.

And by the way, any advise that would steer you away from the warranty required and manual specified engine oil is leading you to a potentially unhappy day. So Pretty please, follow the requirements in the F'ing manual, and enjoy your ride.

Those aren't requirements in there. They're more like guidelines. Don't be so rigid and boring. Live a little and try some 40 weight in that bad boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dmercer3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are absolutely right! My sincere apologies for squishing your cupcake.

eh, at least we got some back and fourth out of this... a little disappointed we didnt get to idle threats before we got bored... o well.