50 mph roll sport mode.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
Ok blind sheep.

He doesn't own the dyno. He drove like an hour to go to rent/use their dyno so he can do this spark tuning. That's all he did, advanced and retarded spark while keeping manifold charge temperature (MCT) in check.

he isn't doing some rocket science here.

Also, the fact that you choose to trust a random dyno shops calibration and tuning vs what the FORD OEM tells you is beyond me. You're truly lost.
Trusting OEM dyno's over outside dynos, while calling other people sheep. Jesus, this guy is blind to his own hypocrisy here. Take information from multiple sources and use your own critical thinking to determine your most trusted outcome. Its not ******* hard. To call trusting one source sheep-like while just gargling the nut-gravy of another singular source is laughable. OEM's live to make money. They only want you to source your information from their sources, its in their best interests.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just playing devils advocate but doesn't part of you think that maybe the goosetuned numbers won't be as great because it is already tuned differently from the factory?
Honestly I don’t really care about goosetuned numbers. I’m happy with the original 450 HP. My whole point was there are dynos out there that were showing better performance. Just seems the Gen 2 guys are a little sensitive to anything positive about the Gen 3 and the things that seem to be better. They are all awesome trucks no matter the Gen

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t really care about goosetuned numbers. I’m happy with the original 450 HP. My whole point was there are dynos out there that were showing better performance. Just seems the Gen 2 guys are a little sensitive to anything positive about the Gen 3 and the things that seem to be better. They are all awesome trucks no matter the Gen
I’m sure there’s some of that. The thing I’m most jealous of is the rear suspension. They addressed one of the biggest weaknesses of gen 2…

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure there’s some of that. The thing I’m most jealous of is the rear suspension. They addressed one of the biggest weaknesses of gen 2…
1000% man. I’d say the rear alone is worth the price of admission from the research I’ve done. Wonder when ford will roll out the 5 link for the whole F150 line?