50 mph roll sport mode.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) I'm not your Bro
B) Provide any link comparing a stock G2 and stock G3 on the same dyno, same day....

Ford stated no increases, but somewhat better under the curve.........

Umm..

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He shows the graphs on the G3 Facebook page as well. Between the transmission logic improvements and increased power plus 5 link putting it down its so much more fun to drive. Drive one and then talk smack! It’s not 700 HP but it feels way way snappier then my stock G2. I will always take more power but I am truly satisfied with this truck stock:)

OP
OP
Lumpycrown845

Lumpycrown845

Reaction score
He shows the graphs on the G3 Facebook page as well. Between the transmission logic improvements and increased power plus 5 link putting it down its so much more fun to drive. Drive one and then talk smack! It’s not 700 HP but it feels way way snappier then my stock G2. I will always take more power but I am truly satisfied with this truck stock:)
I came from a gen 2 into a trx back in a gen 3.. the gen 3 is night and day on the bottom end

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like what @Johnkn is talking about.
A Gen2 and Gen3 running the same dyno same day/temps etc. I honestly don’t feel any difference in power from my 2017 to 2019 to 2021. The 2021 is just louder to me.