50 mph roll sport mode.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's still breaking in just a little roll on!
This thing has way more tq stock for stock vs a Gen 2.
Ford is hiding numbers. With this 5 link she puts the power down

I read yesterday that Ford tweaked the torque curve. It might feel like it has more but it comes on sooner I'm guessing. Like a smaller turbo would.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I bet the reason that Ford did not advertise an increase in torque is because they talk about engine hp and torque not the values at the wheels. So with the 5 link there is a lot less slop in the rear suspensions and that relates to more torque to the ground.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they down played it for EPA ratings. The truck is plenty quick and has plenty of power for towing. They killed it between power and efficiency. I truly could not justify 9MPG in my daily driver. Even my 700HP Mustang got 18.5 railing on it lol.

Last edited:

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) I'm not your Bro
B) Provide any link comparing a stock G2 and stock G3 on the same dyno, same day....

Ford stated no increases, but somewhat better under the curve.........

I'd ditch your Gen 2 for 5 link and self driving alone lol

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's still breaking in just a little roll on!
This thing has way more tq stock for stock vs a Gen 2.
Ford is hiding numbers. With this 5 link she puts the power down

They talk about the improvements over the Gen 2 on EXO's YouTube video they made of their trip down to Cabo. This is a good video about the off-roading performance of the Gen 3.