37s, 18” Wheels and 1.5 Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked up my new 2024 801a tonight. Looking for sincere advice from experts. If you’re snarky, rude, self serving or just mean spirited, you’ll just be ignored. If you want to talk about bingo, Priuses, etc., you’ll be ignored. I’m well aware of the search function, complete with the 150 different and outdated opinions from non experts. If you don’t have time, interest or expertise, please scroll on.

My dilemma/options to consider:

1. Stay with the stock setup. (See photo.)
2. Add 1.5” RPG Collar Leveling Kit only.
3. Add Eibach Springs to level front 1.5”
4. Add Option 2 or 3 with 37x12.5x18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 18x9 Fuel Rebel 6 wheels with +20 offset.

If Option 4, please commit on fit, required modifications, impact on ride and performance, etc.

If you have 37’s with 18” wheels and a leveling kit, your opinion carries great value and I’d love to see a picture.

I will not be racing, rock crawling or crushing at the mall. I’ll drive it like a normal 60 year old who wanted the best looking truck on the market that has a lot of really cool features.

Thanks in advance for those with experiential knowledge who don’t mind helping a guy out.

Translation for all you mean spirited members;

I'm new here, I'm special, so fuc& off or give me answers.

Badboy4fun_wa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is a test of the ignore button.

Plz don't worry all the into you seek is already known; so no reason to be such an *** Hat. Going to miss all your contributions for sure ;)