3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck in is Riverdale, IL. Looks like a huge rail yard. At first they said Riverdale, NY. I said that seems to be the wrong way to ND. Then they said IL. Still 3/31-4/6 Delivery which is nice.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine shipped out last week and is currently in West Chicago. Still scheduled for 3/31

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck status updated yesterday 3/20, in transit in Atlanta GA. So should be arriving at the rail yard in Jacksonville hopefully today. We'll see how long it takes for it to get loaded on a truck
Well I just found out that Atlanta is my last stop after all. It is now unloaded up there since 3/20 and is waiting to be loaded on a truck to get to the dealer. Dealership is 4 hours away. From all the bronco order timelines to the same dealership this took anywhere from 12-16 days after arrival in ATL... this is what nightmares are made of lol

Last edited:

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I just found out that Atlanta is my last stop after all. It is now unloaded up there since 3/20 and is waiting to be loaded on a truck to get to the dealer. Dealership is 4 hours away. From all the bronco order timelines to the same dealership this took anywhere from 12-16 days after arrival in ATL... this is what nightmares are made of lol
My 21 Rap sat at the rail yard in ATL for about 15 days before getting delivered to the dealership 20 minutes away….

RaptorND

Reaction score
My 22 truck has been built (blend date 3/10) in the mod shop for bedliner and or graphics (I don’t have any graphics) ETA April 4th. He said he hasn’t heard of any bedliner delays

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 Rap sat at the rail yard in ATL for about 15 days before getting delivered to the dealership 20 minutes away….
Absolutely crazy. I guess he wasn’t lying when he said 12-16 days. Which means they won’t make the delivery window, “not surprised”, which also means I won’t have my truck for a wedding I’m attending and I really wanted to take it on a road trip, first world problems lol

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely crazy. I guess he wasn’t lying when he said 12-16 days. Which means they won’t make the delivery window, “not surprised”, which also means I won’t have my truck for a wedding I’m attending and I really wanted to take it on a road trip, first world problems lol
It is! Mines been sitting at the Nashville rail yard since 3/14. I also have a wedding road trip this weekend and I wanted the truck but that’s a no go now!

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22 truck has been built (blend date 3/10) in the mod shop for bedliner and or graphics (I don’t have any graphics) ETA April 4th. He said he hasn’t heard of any bedliner delays
I have a blend of 3/11 and was told last week I was in the mod shop for graphics or bed liner and I have neither. Dealer tells me 4/12-4/18 yet tracker still shows in production