3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update from my dealer this morning. Looks like my truck is being loaded on a truck right now and headed to the dealership. Might get it this week after all. Wonder how many stops those trucks have, dealership is 4-5 hours away from ATL
That text doesn't say "we have YOUR truck"...let the mind gremlins run wild

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not do the factory bed liner. Doing it after I get the truck.
I thought about it... but read issues people were having with sensors and areas being painted that shouldn't be...

I didn't realize Ford spayed post production.
I thought the bed would come spayed as the truck rolled through the factory.

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
Update from my dealer this morning. Looks like my truck is being loaded on a truck right now and headed to the dealership. Might get it this week after all. Wonder how many stops those trucks have, dealership is 4-5 hours away from ATL
Exciting. Got a call yesterday saying my 37 to include bed liner was loaded on the truck to Western PA even though tracker still says awaiting shipment. Having dealer spray undercoat before pick up (another 1 1/2 days of waiting) but they said it should be there today or tomorrow.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exciting. Got a call yesterday saying my 37 to include bed liner was loaded on the truck to Western PA even though tracker still says awaiting shipment. Having dealer spray undercoat before pick up (another 1 1/2 days of waiting) but they said it should be there today or tomorrow.
My truck hasn't arrived as of 10am this morning. Must have a lot of stop along the way.

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
My truck hasn't arrived as of 10am this morning. Must have a lot of stop along the way.
Yeah its only 5 and 1/2 hour drive from plant to my dealer but who knows how many stops and I've been told the driver can't leave until the 45 minute per vehicle inspection is concluded. FP told me it was in transit today so we'll be in our Raptors soon.