3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried that module thing and got an endless list of modules. But tracker shows in production (3/11/2022); blend date was 3/9/2022; ordered 10/12/2021.

FRPP told me my truck is in the mod shop... I'm assuming for the spray in bedliner.

No other details...

DaveInFL

Reaction score
My module check is not populated, but there is a CNGP530 "vehicle order conformation" file that I downloaded and it's for a different dealer (in the same zone as my dealer) and order number. Wonder if I'm getting a 37 package as a bonus......lol.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is supposedly shipped And I got the same email…I’m so confused!! Even FP said it was in Melvindale MI on Wednesday…seriously, I’d this a joke?
Lol. With Ford, you just never know. Tracker working for me today for the first time since Wednesday... nothing new showing, but that's normal for Ford. I think we ALL got the email... in one form or another. Seems that those of us that are built already got one email, and others perhaps, in production but not built, got one worded a bit differently. At this point it might be safer to ask who didn't get an email! Interesting you already shipped and got it too. It's jiust amazing how disorganized this company is.

bT3RP

Reaction score
Met with my dealer yesterday, says everything is good to go and the truck should be here next week. We will see. Believe it when I see it.

I did not get the email everyone is referencing. Blend date of 3/10.

As you guys stated, who knows!

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
Has there been any official word on dealers having to honor the initially agreed upon price? I put down a substantial deposit for a truck at a certain price. Are we or are we not price protected? My dealer initially said he knows about the protection, he then called me yesterday like, “I don’t know how to do it. I have to submit a rebate form or something.”

bT3RP

Reaction score
Has there been any official word on dealers having to honor the initially agreed upon price? I put down a substantial deposit for a truck at a certain price. Are we or are we not price protected? My dealer initially said he knows about the protection, he then called me yesterday like, “I don’t know how to do it. I have to submit a rebate form or something.”
I asked about this as well, my dealer is honoring the price protection. I am not aware of any specific process however. No rebate form for me.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck status updated yesterday 3/20, in transit in Atlanta GA. So should be arriving at the rail yard in Jacksonville hopefully today. We'll see how long it takes for it to get loaded on a truck