3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this email today

Thanks again for placing your 2022 F-150 Raptor order. We’re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but it’s going to take more time than expected to finish it.
We want to make sure it’s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to you.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, you’ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.
We’re you already in production?

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you see if your modules were built? Put in your Vin. https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt, If it shows endless rows of modules under BCE, your truck was built. If it doesn't show anything then it hasn't moved into actual build yet.
Not sure if you were referring to me or another members post but just for reference my modules did populate and just yesterday my dealer told me in their system they still see ETA of 3/24-3/30 even though it says in production still. Won't be holding my breath on it arriving by then especially after this email. FP and dealer have said truck is produced but not released from plant yet, so I'm curious what the particular delay is.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is supposedly shipped And I got the same email…I’m so confused!! Even FP said it was in Melvindale MI on Wednesday…seriously, Is this a joke?

Last edited: