3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want to do it.... but I IMed FRPP.

Current status is that it's in the mod shop.
Must be for the spray in bedliner...

That means the truck must be built with exception of the added spray in bedliner?

Unless it's going on a chip hold...

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way for us to track our trucks once they’re shipped? Or do we have to contact FP every time?

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
FP said my 37 ordered 12 Oct (08 Mar Blend) ETA to dealer in Western PA is 27 Mar. Tacker still shows delivery to dealer being set up which can take a few days to a week.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP said my 37 ordered 12 Oct (08 Mar Blend) ETA to dealer in Western PA is 27 Mar. Tacker still shows delivery to dealer being set up which can take a few days to a week.
Oh wow!! My order was Oct 12th also with a blend date of 3/9. Seems like I'll possibly see the truck in April if all goes well.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've been built since 3/8 and no shipping yet...FP says dealer should expect it by 3/31-4/1...I dont see that happening.

But im ready to go when it gets here. I have perch collars, wheels (expected any day now), wheel well raptor spray, decals for the front grill, fog light setup, MX4 bed tonneau cover, and bed mat

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way for us to track our trucks once they’re shipped? Or do we have to contact FP every time?
Have you received any updates on your truck? My status update (per FP) hasn't changed yet, still showing received in New Boston as of 3/10. No change since.