3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What wheels did you go with?
I had originally ordered the venomrex 17x9 like 2 months ago. They’re still on backorder. So I went with the fuel covert 17x9 -12. They’re in stock and will arrive within 14 days they said. Wasn’t really planning to get fuels, but I like them a lot.

Attachments

• DEF762D6-74FF-4D18-BFE0-393BFE4837C4.jpeg
    DEF762D6-74FF-4D18-BFE0-393BFE4837C4.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 12

bzogster

Reaction score
Went to the Rouge assembly plant yesterday for the tour and to watch my Raptor being built. They had a production schedule or 533 builds yeterday. I stayed and walked around probably 3 hours. If I had to guess I would say may 5% of yesterdays builds were Raptors and not very many of those were 37’s however mine was. The rest were assorted F150’s. But they were building them. The Rouge is an incredible place and tour though. I highly recommend if your into history. Thats basically where it all started.

How do you sign up to do this?

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some movement today. Blend date was 3/10.

Good to see. My blend date was the 11th. Tracker came back to life yesterday and still only showed in Production. Today (no surprise) it isn't working again. Ford's tracker is an embarrassment. At least we can follow some others with similar dates to see things appear to be moving.

Last edited:

Buffalo Run

Reaction score
My 37 ordered 12 Oct now shows built as of 11 Mar (08 Mar Blend) and delivery to dealer being set up which can take a few days to a week. New vehicle guide popped up to click on and now just waiting on ETA to dealer as next step.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My status changed to shipped today 3/14 at 4:30AM. Delivery still stays between 3/24-3/31. I wonder how accurate this is since I’m “convoy” and my dealership is “only” 10hrs away from the plant.

Like are trucks unloaded and then loaded again? Or is it a straight shot once it leaves the plant?

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My status changed to shipped today 3/14 at 4:30AM. Delivery still stays between 3/24-3/31. I wonder how accurate this is since I’m “convoy” and my dealership is “only” 10hrs away from the plant.

Like are trucks unloaded and then loaded again? Or is it a straight shot once it leaves the plant?
I'm wondering the same. Mine shipped last week, either Thursday or Friday I believe. Tracker status changed to Shipped mid-day Friday.

I'm convoy as well, and dealership is 12 hrs from the plant.

I see you live in FL, did you buy from the NorthEast/NJ for an MSRP deal? Smart move.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same. Mine shipped last week, either Thursday or Friday I believe. Tracker status changed to Shipped mid-day Friday.

I'm convoy as well, and dealership is 12 hrs from the plant.

I see you live in FL, did you buy from the NorthEast/NJ for an MSRP deal? Smart move.
I actually got one in the north FL/ South GA area at MSRP! I got lucky thru a mutual friend, who knows the sales manager there.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tracker lit up the "In Production" phase...a little over 1 week later, a date appeared under the "In Production"... Can someone explain this one to me?
My production date was the week of 3/7...But the tracker displayed "In Production" before 3/7...
I downloaded the Window Sticker and it has a blend date of 3/9...
Where does this "In Production 3/11/2022" indicate? Is that the actual production date after being blended?

Just trying to understand the tracker...