3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same. Mine shipped last week, either Thursday or Friday I believe. Tracker status changed to Shipped mid-day Friday.

I'm convoy as well, and dealership is 12 hrs from the plant.

I see you live in FL, did you buy from the NorthEast/NJ for an MSRP deal? Smart move.
Per FP my trucks is getting loaded on a train right now. So the sticker was wrong I guess. My estimated arrival date is 3/30. So 17 days from plant to dealer. Crazy.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per FP my trucks is getting loaded on a train right now. So the sticker was wrong I guess. My estimated arrival date is 3/30. So 17 days from plant to dealer. Crazy.
Got the same from FP this morning. They said Convoy just means Truck from Plant to New Boston, MI railyard, and not necessarily truck the whole way to dealer.

My ETA is 3/26, the forum consensus is that this is conservative and about 80% of the time, they beat the ETA.

RaptorND

Reaction score
I got a blend date of 3-10. On tracker says in production 3-13. Talked to FP they said might be in mod shop. ETA delivery to dealer they saying April 4th. Who knows

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a blend date of 3-10. On tracker says in production 3-13. Talked to FP they said might be in mod shop. ETA delivery to dealer they saying April 4th. Who knows
Yeah, I don't believe them either... though they are about the best option we have. Mine had a blend date of 3/11 and FP confirmed 3/11 build date last Wednesday. Tracker as usual isn't working. Last time the tracker worked over the weekend there was no date under 'In production". Chatted up FP today they told me... "Still 3/11 build. It could take 2 to 7 days to update".

Like u said, "Who knows"!

530p Update: Tracker still SOL, but just checked the modules (as-built) which has always been blank and now it's populated, so that's a first. Some progress. Perhaps the tracker will show something positive the next time it actually loads!

Last edited:
OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the same from FP this morning. They said Convoy just means Truck from Plant to New Boston, MI railyard, and not necessarily truck the whole way to dealer.

My ETA is 3/26, the forum consensus is that this is conservative and about 80% of the time, they beat the ETA.
I guess that makes sense. And I wouldn’t mind a earlier delivery lol. I thought 16 days was a little extreme anyway. My GMC last year took 4 days from when it shipped. Different times I guess.

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
My window sticker populated today and it shows a blend date of 3/15. Anyone have any idea how long it takes from blend to arriving at dealer (mine is in Kansas)? Trying to ballpark timing as I have a buyer teed up on my 2016 F150.
Who did you order from? Hambelton or Eck? looks like our trucks will be here around the same time. I ordered from Mel Hambelton window sticker had a 3/10 blend but tracker shows in production on 3/13.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
Who did you order from? Hambelton or Eck? looks like our trucks will be here around the same time. I ordered from Mel Hambelton window sticker had a 3/10 blend but tracker shows in production on 3/13.
Neither, mine is coming from a small town dealer in NE Kansas, but I live in Wichita close to Mel Hambelton.