3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me, I think I have PTSD from this tracker at this point
Right? Most companies strive for 99.9% uptime. Ford's tracker might get a 10%! LOL Even when it does come up, you're lucky to see much of anything useful from it. Have not seen any other auto company's tracker be as dysfunctional as Ford's is.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just use this link and enter you VIN after the equals sign:
Doesn't help. Have it bookmarked exactly like that... nothing. Just ends up reloading the page with blank fields. If you fill in the fields manually, it just comes back with "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN."

I've gotten used to it. Maybe later today it will magically work again.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I had a blend day of 3/8, shows built on 3/9. Email today says shipped and will be at dealer between 3/23-3/29! I am not complaining but am curious as to what takes over two weeks to transport a few hundred miles? Likely just sitting in a queue at the factory?

My dealer will have the bed liner done for me when the truck gets there.

35” 801a, propower, pano roof, bead locks, black/black.

Ordered 10/1 MSRP
Stoked to pick up this month!

I bought an RSI SmartCap which is sitting in my garage in boxes. I plan to get windows ceramic tinted. That will be all for upgrades until I think something is needed.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a blend day of 3/8, shows built on 3/9. Email today says shipped and will be at dealer between 3/23-3/29! I am not complaining but am curious as to what takes over two weeks to transport a few hundred miles? Likely just sitting in a queue at the factory?

My dealer will have the bed liner done for me when the truck gets there.

35” 801a, propower, pano roof, bead locks, black/black.

Ordered 10/1 MSRP
Stoked to pick up this month!

I bought an RSI SmartCap which is sitting in my garage in boxes. I plan to get windows ceramic tinted. That will be all for upgrades until I think something is needed.
Personally, I don't think anyone here can give a truly accurate answer to anything Ford does. Speculation, guessing, praying, lol... you're just going to have to sit tight... But TBH, I'd take your status compared to others that are still "in production" since January, or built and just sitting somewhere, no shipping date, waiting on a chip. My build day is TODAY. I'll be really happy if I see an actual ship date like you do!