23 Raptor to a Bronco Raptor back to a 24 Raptor...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Hey guys,
About a month ago after modding my 23 Raptor a dealership offered me a great deal on a Bronco Raptor. My wife has always loved them and I thought they were sharp so I jumped. Well a month and a half later regret has kicked in. My local dealership has a 24 37pp in Oxford White loaded for sale, wants around 93k for it. My Bronco Raptor is loaded and has 1300 miles on it. I was wondering if I needed to know anything before jumping back and is there any wiggle room on the MSRP or are those kinda locked in? Bronco Raptors are awesome just not ideal for what we do and kids etc....just needing some overall input!
Yikes. I would get a used Raptor at this point. Real cost on the '24 gotta be 110-120k when you parlay that whole situation.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost made the move and traded my Raptor for a Braptor. Thanks to many here, I saw the light and didn’t. Though I really like the Braptor, it’s just not as good for every day driving. No cooled seats. No vents for rear seats. Really lousy mpg along with small tank.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I almost made the move and traded my Raptor for a Braptor. Thanks to many here, I saw the light and didn’t. Though I really like the Braptor, it’s just not as good for every day driving. No cooled seats. No vents for rear seats. Really lousy mpg along with small tank.
I mean... The Dark Horse isn’t exactly good for every day driving either but it has other redeeming qualities. But, the Dark Horse looks good, the Brap will always look like a homely, red-headed step child; it’s like someone let your wife pick the parts out for your off road truck. Nothing wrong with wives and all, for the benefit of all humanity, my wife picks out my clothes because Uncle Sam picked my wardrobe for a while and I have zero fashion sense. But I won’t let her pick out another car ever again. Let’s not even mention the 80’s toyota tercel. ugh... So, I definitely would not send the wife out to find me a top performing off road truck.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean if I needed a better all around pure off road vehicle…If I lived in Colorado or Utah…I’d have a Braptor and a Raptor. However for normal duties and epic off road, the Raptor is the only way to go. My swampass in south Texas needs the cooled seats….No need to hate …lol

IMG_5042.jpeg
You ain’t doing this in a Bronco though….

Last edited: