2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I don't know if this is a glitch but it looks like I went into production a week early without a production date.

Attachments

• 1000002874.png
    1000002874.png
    272.4 KB · Views: 12

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like the avalanche on the 802. it makes the silver on the bumper not stand out as much. i was stuck between SG and avalanche, but I'm sticking with avalanche
Yeah, my first choice would be iconic silver so avalanche is my next preference, but I still hate the bumper. Might get the R parts in black.

ss55539

Reaction score
my 801 showed up yesterday. might be all in my head but it seemed to ride much better than the 23 I almost bought last year. hopefully my 802 gets here quickly, driving this one around has me really impatient lol.

if any one is looking the 801 is for sale. western nebraska
801a, shelter green, ford bedliner, no roof. MSRP

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 801 showed up yesterday. might be all in my head but it seemed to ride much better than the 23 I almost bought last year. hopefully my 802 gets here quickly, driving this one around has me really impatient lol.

if any one is looking the 801 is for sale. western nebraska
801a, shelter green, ford bedliner, no roof. MSRP

.... is this the same one you were waiting on when I was waiting on mine? The December/early Jan blend?

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Thing took forever. Looks flawless though. Really hard to let it sit. Hopefully the 802 ships without any delays.
Damn bro.. that's wild! lol. Did you ever find out what caused the delay? My (second) truck has a couple of small things - loose appliqué - but is pretty old thus far.

ss55539

Reaction score
Damn bro.. that's wild! lol. Did you ever find out what caused the delay? My (second) truck has a couple of small things - loose appliqué - but is pretty old thus far.
Had a dealer meeting awhile back and ford is claiming a small headlight issue on a few trucks so they held everything. I still think it was just to flush 23s