2024 B&O Unleashed lost 4 speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k9ltd3

Reaction score
Question if anyone knows, are any of the speakers powered by the head unit? Like the center and surround, vs. the doors? Just trying to see if I replace the amp how many channels I will need. I don't want to lose the center or surround in case they are needed by the truck for something like alerts and such.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question if anyone knows, are any of the speakers powered by the head unit? Like the center and surround, vs. the doors? Just trying to see if I replace the amp how many channels I will need. I don't want to lose the center or surround in case they are needed by the truck for something like alerts and such.
1. Sit in @Shane361 truck; you won’t need the center or surround speakers and will still have full functionality.

2. Don’t be so focused on losing those chanels. Tuned right, trust me…they’re not needed and everything will still work as intended.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do believe on the B&O on the Gen2 atleast the only speakers running off the head unit is the front pillar tweeters. Not sure on the Gen3.