2024 802A Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R4P70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put ADD bumpers on our brand new 2024 and 2024 R raptors and have some leftover parts. Two virtually brand new bumpers, skid plates, fog lights assembly's, shutter assembly's, tow hooks and boxes of nuts and bolts. These are big as hell so shipping is going to be fun but they are available.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
I kept my skid plate in its native brushed aluminum color because I wanted the subtle contrast

the silver parts of the bumper were primed and painted agate black metallic to match the bumpers end caps

IMG_8229.jpeg

txraptor3

Reaction score
@NACHOMASTER @BBLV I’ve been hunting down the bumper paint code color for weeks, did y’all just do Agate Black for the center portion of your bumpers and have it done in Satin or Matte?

I thought it was plain satin black, but it has metallic flecks in it and I’m trying to get the center section of my bumper and my skid plate powder coated to match the outer pieces.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NACHOMASTER @BBLV I’ve been hunting down the bumper paint code color for weeks, did y’all just do Agate Black for the center portion of your bumpers and have it done in Satin or Matte?

I thought it was plain satin black, but it has metallic flecks in it and I’m trying to get the center section of my bumper and my skid plate powder coated to match the outer pieces.
I just went with a satin black powder coat. I didn't bother trying to match one with the metallic flake in it because I was fearful it wouldn't match perfectly. I think the only person that knows it doesn't match is me! Most probably don't even know the powder coat is aftermarket...

txraptor3

Reaction score
I just went with a satin black powder coat. I didn't bother trying to match one with the metallic flake in it because I was fearful it wouldn't match perfectly. I think the only person that knows it doesn't match is me! Most probably don't even know the powder coat is aftermarket...
I think this is the route I’m going to go, I’ve called every dealership in north TX and corporate multiple times, but no one knows.

My best guess is they did Agate Black in a satin finish.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score

It’s Agate Black done in satin. You don’t see any metallic in it. The newly painted middle pieces match the factory bumper end caps.