2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called FP and mine is scheduled for Dec 13 and a vin number was generated. Perfect news to hear on my birthday. Best present to date lol
Are you going to be receiving an email with your VIN and build date?

Wondering what the time frame typically is between the order confirmation email and the producing schedule email.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all scheduled ones :)

Did you all order with Auto-Start/Stop removal?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW After months of waiting and having to re order, I finally got scheduled! Build week of 12/13
22' IS, 801A, 37 pkg w/ Recaros, Moonroof, Spray in bed liner, Pro Power pkg, Auto start/stop removed.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be receiving an email with your VIN and build date?

Wondering what the time frame typically is between the order confirmation email and the producing schedule email.
I ordered on OCT 14th and received the email from Ford on the same day. I haven't received any emails from ford stating the scheduling information/vin etc. I called FP and they told me it was scheduled and a VIN was generated and to contact my dealer to get the VIN. Just contacted my dealer and they sent the VIN over to me...