2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My retail order just got scheduled.
dont be suprised if that date goes bye bye. there were a bunch of us me included that got retail orders scheduled the 1st week back in june for early august builds . got bumps late in july to end of sept. ended up with builds in early oct. so dont be suprised when yours gets pushed to feb 2022

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont be suprised if that date goes bye bye. there were a bunch of us me included that got retail orders scheduled the 1st week back in june for early august builds . got bumps late in july to end of sept. ended up with builds in early oct. so dont be suprised when yours gets pushed to feb 2022
This exact same thing happened to me.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm figuring at least six months honestly. Unless supply chains change drastically which more than likely won't happen. But they definitely are scheduling retail orders this week.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just texted said I have an 11/29 build week. 37s, carbon fiber, no roof, No recaro seats. This was a re ordered 21 truck, who knows if that mattered or not. I believe second day they opened up to take 22 orders like oct 2/3rd.

Last edited:

James D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm figuring at least six months honestly. Unless supply chains change drastically which more than likely won't happen. But they definitely are scheduling retail orders this week.
Right on man! Congratulations, I hope they’ve figured their **** out so you don’t have to go through what us 10/11 guys are going through.